UCITS head to the US, survey says
Tue Feb 15, 2011
More than a quarter of US-based hedge fund managers are going to create a UCITS structure this year, according to a survey.
The survey was conducted by Chicago-based AlphaMetrix, a
company that provides services to hedge funds.
It found that 27% of managers plan to create a UCITS
structure in 2011 and 18%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager