Another US manager launches UCITS fund
Thu Feb 17, 2011
Sandler O'Neill Asset Management is the latest US-based manager to launch a UCITS hedge fund.
The MS SOAM US Financial Services UCITS Fund is currently in
the process of being approved by the Irish regulator.
Other prominent US-based managers launching UCITS hedge
funds this year include Wall Street legends John Paulson,
Barton Biggs and Thomas Sandell. Last week another
multi-billion dollar hedge fund manager, AQR Capital
Management, launched a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager