Liongate seeks research director for U.S. expansion
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Thu Feb 17, 2011
The $3 billion London fund of funds is increasing its presence in North America.
Liongate Capital Management, the $3 billion fund of funds
firm based in London, is planning on expanding its business in
the U.S., and as part of the initiative is seeking a director
of research for North America, a new position.
The candidate will perform due diligence on U.S....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager