FoHF industry hits $625bn as speakers announced for Global Forum
Fri Feb 18, 2011
The largest funds of hedge funds in the world now manage
collective assets of $625 billion. Despite press reports
describing an industry in crisis, the global funds of hedge
funds industry actually grew by 4.8% in 2010, exactly in line
with average performance for the year that was up 4.86%.
Further details about the growth of the industry will be
published in the InvestHedge Billion Dollar FoHF Club ranking
Global funds of hedge funds may...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager