Wisconsin allocates $100 million in first hedge fund investment
By Anastasia Donde
Fri Feb 18, 2011
The state’s $83 billion pension and insurance fund expects to hire as many as 20 managers.
The State of Wisconsin Investment Board has selected Capula
Investment Management in London to receive its first hedge fund
investment. The $83...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager