Hutchin Hill reaches $1.4 billion, seeks senior hires
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Fri Feb 18, 2011
As assets climb, Neil Chriss is looking to add personnel, including a director of compliance and up to four portfolio managers.
Neil Chriss’s quant shop Hutchin Hill Capital
is seeking a director of compliance and several portfolio
managers to add to its 56-member team concurrent with its
recent substantial expansion in assets. In mid-February,
Hutchin Hill secured a $200 million mandate from an unnamed
pension. That and other allocations have brought assets to $1.4
billion from $400...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager