Former JPM chief Winters joins with Rothschild, Rupert in new HF venture
Tue Feb 22, 2011
Former top JP Morgan investment banker Bill Winters has
teamed up with Lord Jacob Rothschild’s RIT Capital
Partners and the highly-regarded South African Rupert family to
launch a major new alternative asset management and advisory
firm called Renshaw Bay.
Winters, who was co-chief executive officer of the
investment bank of JP Morgan Chase and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager