Big names hurt as sector rotation hits long/shorts
Tue Feb 22, 2011
January saw a huge sector rotation in the European markets.
Among Europe’s long/short equity players, this
favoured some of those who had been down in December –
but also wrong-footed several well-known names.
Platinum European was up 5.35% on the month to take
three-month figures to 4.93%, while Ignis Cartesian was up
4.71%, bringing three-month numbers to 2.26%. Henderson UK
Equity saw a 4.22% month...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager