Boyer Allan to focus on UCITS, eyes $1 billion mark
Thu Feb 24, 2011
Boyer Allan is putting in place a new growth strategy
encompassing starting a global emerging markets fund, bringing
on board a new chief executive, reworking its platform, and
focusing on UCITS – translating into enhanced returns
and asset growth. "Last year was difficult with a majority of
allocations going to international funds, but this year we
expect to see good inflows. We are now at $750 million and
would like to get up to a $1 billion soon," says Johnny Boyer,
the now-Hong Kong based co-founder and CIO of the firm.
On the product front, Boyer Allan...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager