Caledonia readies maiden Asia-Pacific fund
Thu Feb 24, 2011
Caledonia (Private) Investments, the Sydney-based boutique
asset manager overseeing $2 billion, plans to launch its first
Asia-focused hedge fund on 15 March.
Caledonia Asia Fund will focus on China and its influence
across the Asia-Pacific, according to the firm’s
Asia Fund CIO Tim Davies. "We are looking to identify Chinese
and Asian companies...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager