Volatile and divergent performance for Asia ex Japan market
Thu Feb 24, 2011
The Asian region suffered in the second half of January from
inflation worries and the knock-on effects of tensions in the
Middle East. Although the MSCI Asian ex Japan index ended the
month up by 1.2%, this concealed a lot of volatility and
dispersion amid the average market performance.
CC Asia Absolute Return was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager