KPMG boosts hedge fund team with Mirsky hire as UK head
Thu Feb 24, 2011
KPMG has appointed well-known hedge fund industry figure
Robert Mirsky as head of hedge funds in the UK in a further
boost to its investment management and hedge fund
Mirsky joins from Laven Partners, a specialist investment
management consultancy where he was managing director and
oversaw the creation of a UCITS platform. A US-trained lawyer,
he was previously a partner in Ernst & Young’s
hedge fund practice.
KPMG said Mirsky would bring a wealth of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager