Fund managers eye smaller Asian markets for growth
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Hedge fund executives and other asset managers expect growth
this year to come from smaller Asian economies such as Hong
Kong, Singapore and South Korea, according to a new study by
RBC Capital Markets.
The survey of 108 asset...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager