Ignis launches UCITS-compliant government bond fund
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Ignis Asset Management has launched a new low-volatility
retail fund to target cash-plus performance in all market
The long/short Luxembourg-domiciled fund, Ignis Absolute
Return Government Bond Fund, takes positions in developed
market sovereign bonds and AAA supranational bonds.
Russ Oxley from Ignis
It launches at the end of March and offers low volatility and
diversification, with returns lowly correlated...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager