Texas Permanent adds GAM to FoHF portfolio
Thu Mar 3, 2011
The $25 billion Texas
Permanent School Fund has hired GAM and increased its
allocation to Mesirow earlier this year following a vote to
place K2 Advisors on a watch list.
Trustees also voted to terminate Goldman Sachs once a new
contract was in place with GAM. Under the new absolute return
weighting, Mesirow and GAM would manage at least $300 million
Last autumn, trustees considered an allocation to an...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager