New Jersey strikes fee bargains to save $40m
Thu Mar 3, 2011
The New Jersey
Division of Investment announced that it has negotiated fee
savings of $40 million across its alternative investment
portfolio over the next five years.
Officials didn’t specify how much of the fee
savings came from the hedge fund portfolio, but staff had been
working to renegotiate fees with its managers for some
Tim Walsh, director of the division, said that negotiations
began with managers at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager