Kairos Partners scoops UCITS mandate in Rome
Thu Mar 3, 2011
The multi-billion Cassa Nazionale di Previdenza dei Dottori
Commercialisti (CNPADC) in Rome has given a hefty UCITS mandate
to Kairos Partners in Milan. The segregated account is the
largest of all their allocations.
Although the pension fund for charted accountants is a DB
scheme it has operated...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager