CalSTRS in talks with Lyxor while trustees hire Millennium Global for currency overlay
Thu Mar 3, 2011
The $132.5 billion California State Teachers’
Retirement System is rounding out its global macro consultant
search with the announcement of an intent to award a deal to
Lyxor Asset Management.
Lyxor Asset Management is now in the top 10 largest funds of
funds. The Paris-based firm, owned by Société
Générale, has $16 billion in funds of funds but a
total of $27.2 billion in alternative...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager