New York adds $90m to emerging portfolio
Thu Mar 3, 2011
The $141 billion
New York State Common Retirement Fund added another $90 million
to the Rock Creek Empire Fund.
Rock Creek’s emerging-manager fund of funds
received an initial $200 million allocation earlier in 2010 as
part of the pension fund’s hedge fund programme.
Led by the former World Bank treasurer and chief investment
officer, Afsaneh Beschloss, Rock Creek has extensive
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager