Wisconsin adds first hedge fund
Thu Mar 3, 2011
The State of
Wisconsin Investment Board announced its first manager in its
dedicated hedge fund portfolio – Capula GRV Fund.
Capula GRV is a global relative-value hedge fund that is
managed by Capula Investment Management. Capula, a
relative-value fixed-income absolute return fund, also won a
$200 million mandate recently from the Pennsylvania Public
School Employees Retirement Board.
In Wisconsin, the $100...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager