Brandeis hires consultant as CIO
Thu Mar 3, 2011
has joined Brandeis University as chief investment officer of
its $670 million endowment fund after working as a consultant
at Cambridge Associates.
He stepped in following the nearly two-year interim role
held by Alison Svizzero, who had been director of
non-marketable investments at the endowment. Svizzero...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager