College of Holy Cross appoints CIO
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Timothy Jarry was named chief investment officer for the
College of the Holy Cross on 1 January.
College of the Holy Cross
The Worcester, Massachusetts, college has a $522 million
endowment that has roughly $255 million in hedge funds....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager