Regulation a key driver for UCITS in Germany
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Regulation has spurred the demand for regulated investment
products in Germany, according to consultants.
Michael Busack from Absolut Research
Michael Busack, founder and managing director of Hamburg-based
Absolut Research, says new European legislation such as
Solvency II has also been a spur.
He says: "Alternative strategies offer a great potential for
capital preservation and enhanced returns in a dynamic market
"The Solvency II capital requirements are a spur for the
demand for regulated products. We heard from different sources
that there is an increased search...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager