Credit Suisse closes in on purchase of Rock Creek
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Wed Mar 2, 2011
After months of discussions, insiders believe a deal between the bank and the $6.5 billion fund of funds could close within 10 days.
Credit Suisse is said to be close to acquiring Rock Creek
Group, the Washington, D.C. fund of funds firm founded by
former World Bank chief investment officer Afsaneh Beschloss. A
deal between the firms could close within 10 days, according to
an individual familiar with the talks, which have been ongoing
since mid 2010.
If the deal is signed, Credit...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager