Deutsche teams up with Brummer’s Lynx in UCITS launch
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Deutsche Bank has teamed up with Lynx Asset Management, the
systematic trading affiliate of Stockholm-based Brummer &
Partners, to launch a UCITS-compliant version of the
firm’s flagship Lynx CTA strategy.
The new DB Platinum IV Lynx Index was launched on Deutsche
Bank’s DB Platinum IV platform in February. It is
managed by the Lynx team...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager