CS investor survey shows strong sentiment for hedge funds
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Investor sentiment towards hedge funds is high and most
investors expect the industry to exhibit strong growth this
year, according to Credit Suisse’s annual investor
survey. On average, investors expect total assets held by hedge
funds to grow by 18% in 2011, from a current estimate of $1.96
trillion to $2.31 trillion – implying roughly $350
billion of growth across performance and inflows.
The survey showed that there is currently...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager