Kaiser Permanente seeks investment director
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Fri Mar 4, 2011
The new hire will oversee the healthcare nonprofit’s $40 billion investment platform, focusing on hedge funds and private equity.
Kaiser Permanente, the largest nonprofit healthcare plan and
association in the U.S., is looking to hire a managing director
of investments, a new position. The hire will focus on...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager