HBK’s Heller resurfaces at Hutchin Hill
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Mon Mar 7, 2011
Heller spent over ten years at HBK managing its emerging markets book.
Ben Heller, the former emerging markets portfolio manager
and managing director at HBK Capital Management, has resurfaced
at Neil Chriss’ Hutchin Hill Capital. Heller
joined earlier this year as a portfolio manager focused on
emerging markets and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager