AIMA warns of economic impact of EU ban on ‘naked’ CDS
Tue Mar 8, 2011
Global hedge fund association AIMA has warned EU
policy-makers about the economic impact of potential
restrictions on credit default swaps in sovereign debt, which
have come a step closer following this week’s vote
in the European parliament in favour of a ban on
'naked’ CDS selling.
New sovereign CDS trading restrictions, which are being
championed by the German and French governments in the face of
opposition from the UK, look increasingly...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager