Charlemagne reopens Occo Eastern European for investment
Tue Mar 8, 2011
Charlemagne Capital is reopening its long/short Occo Eastern
European Fund to new investment, with the goal of taking in an
additional $120 million during the second quarter.
The long-running long/short equity fund,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager