Arrow founder Alex von Furstenberg to step down
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Wed Mar 9, 2011
He'll hand oversight of the event-driven shop to co-managing member Mal Serure.
Alex von Furstenberg is leaving Arrow Capital Management,
the event-driven hedge fund firm he founded in 2003.
He’ll be handing management responsibility to
co-managing member Mal Serure, who joined in 2005.
The son of legendary fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg
and the late Prince Egon von Furstenberg, Alex von Furstenberg
has, since 2001, served as the chief investment officer for
Arrow Investments, the family office of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager