Boston-based asset manager launches “all weather” fund
Thu Mar 10, 2011
An "all weather" fixed income UCITS fund has been launched
by Boston-based Loomis, Sayles & Company, a subsidiary of
Natixis Global Asset Management.
The Luxembourg-domiciled Loomis Sayles Absolute Strategies
Bond Fund capitalises on Loomis Sayles deep fundamental
research capabilities, global macroeconomic analysis and
quantitative risk management capability....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager