Ex-BofA Merrill equity prop chief seeks cash for multistrat fund
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Mar 15, 2011
Kevin Robik is looking to raise $500 million from a strategic partner.
Kevin Robik, formerly managing director and head of equity
proprietary trading at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, is
looking for a strategic partner to seed him with up to $500
million for a multistrategy hedge fund.
He is approaching pensions, sovereign wealth funds, and
family offices to invest up to $500 million to recreate the
highly liquid equity long/short strategy he ran at the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager