Athena UI UCITS Fund tops $500m
Fri Mar 18, 2011
The Athena UI Fund has attracted almost half a billion
dollars in assets into its absolute return UCITS fund since its
inception in June 2008.
Thomas Hunger: Conservative Concept Portfolio
A $70 million (€50 million) investment from a single
institutional investor last week pushed the
strategy’s assets under management to $495.9
million (€353.67 million).
According to Thomas Hunger, director of business development
for Hamburg-based Conservative Concept Portfolio Management
says that the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager