Palmer Square founder hires wife as CIO
Fri Mar 18, 2011
Palmer Square Capital Management, which provides investment
advisory services, proprietary funds, and customised
allocations focused on alternatives, has hired Angie Knighton
Long as chief investment officer.
A member of the advisor’s investment committee,
Knighton Long – who is married...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager