BofA-Merrill credit prop chief plots fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Mar 18, 2011
Srinivas Dhulipala is targeting a $500 million launch for Kildonan.
Srinivas "Srini" Dhulipala, co-head of credit investing on
Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s proprietary
trading desk since 2006, is hoping to raise $500 million for
the third quarter launch of a credit hedge fund, according to
people familiar with his thinking. His new firm will
tentatively take the name Kildonan,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager