ACPI adds Aladdin Capital veteran to head specialist credit
Tue Mar 22, 2011
ACPI Investment Managers, the $3 billion London-based firm
founded by former Goldman Sachs partner Alok Oberoi, has hired
Karan Singh Chadha as head of specialist credit within its
emerging markets team.
He will work to expand the firm’s hedge fund
strategies and fun d...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager