Stark’s assets fall by 50%
By Katrina Dean Allen
Wed Mar 23, 2011
The firm now manages $3 billion, down from $6 billion a year ago. At its midyear peak in 2008, Stark managed $14.45 billion.
Stark Investments, a multistrategy firm based in St. Francis,
Wis, has suffered a 50% drop in assets during the past year,
largely because of a redemption run that began in mid-2008.
The firm’s assets dropped to $3 billion from $6
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager