Commercial Intelligence targets $100m for debt claims fund
Tue Mar 22, 2011
Specialist emerging markets distressed debt fund manager
Commercial Intelligence Funds Group is seeking to raise $100
million for its Global Distressed Alpha Fund III (GDAF III), to
invest in emerging market commercial and sovereign-backed debt
and other claims.
The firm recently announced a first close at just over $18
million. Investors so far have included a global...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager