Bank prop trading spin-out pace starts to build steam
Thu Mar 24, 2011
The pace of proprietary trading spin-outs by banks in response
to new global regulations is starting to gather speed.
JP Morgan has seeded three of its top prop teams with a
total of $2 billion and moved them into its asset management
arm ahead of a move to attract outside capital and become
independent hedge funds in due course.
Under the overall charge of Mike Stewart, the new asset
management prop trading...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager