Veteran manager and prop trader Saporta returns with SOG
Thu Mar 24, 2011
Albert Saporta, a 20-year veteran Geneva-based manager who for
many years successfully ran the SOG and SOG Asia strategies
before returning to proprietary trading with ABN Amro in 2006,
is now gearing up to re-enter the hedge fund world after an
extended period of garden-leave and early retirement.
Saporta has put together a five-strong team based in Geneva
and Tel Aviv to help him manage the new SOG Endowment fund,
which he is seeding with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager