Sumitomo funds see assets boosted by Japanese pensions
Fri Mar 25, 2011
A pick-up in subscription flow from Japanese pension funds
helped STB Japan Long/Short Fund 1 grow asset under management
to $80 million last year. The fund attracted $68 million in new
subscriptions during the period.
The fund’s more aggressive version, the STB
Japan Long/Short Fund 1 Alpha, also saw...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager