Mazzocco becomes USC’s first CIO
Thu Mar 24, 2011
Lisa Mazzocco joins the University of Southern California
(USC) as its first chief investment officer on 18 April.
Previously, Mazzocco was chief investment officer of the Los
Angeles County Employees Retirement Association (LACERA). She
has been at LACERA since 1992 and is responsible for...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager