Angelo Gordon preps CMBS fund
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Thu Mar 24, 2011
The firm, which manages $24 billion, will launch the new strategy in April.
Angelo, Gordon & Co. is preparing to launch a new fund
dedicated to commercial mortgage-backed securities. The AG Real
Estate Debt Investment Fund will roll out in April with $30
million, with a fundraising target of $200 million.
Managing director Andrew Solomon will oversee the fund,
along with a team of four portfolio managers. Solomon joined
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager