Glenview names co-presidents
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Thu Mar 24, 2011
Larry Robbins’ firm announces promotions while celebrating its tenth anniversary.
Glenview Capital Management, Larry Robbins’ $5
billion firm, has promoted partners John Rodin and Mark
Horowitz to co-presidents. Rodin, director of research, joined
Glenview in 2002, while Horowitz, general counsel and chief
operating officer, joined in 2004.
"John’s most difficult job is sitting 15 feet
to my left and putting up with me...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager