Uncle Sam should embrace absolute return UCITS
Mon Mar 28, 2011
In virtually all major global financial markets retail and
institutional investors alike are able to buy UCITS funds
– except US investors.
US-based retail investors are unable to buy the global
phenomenon and the greatest European financial services export
– UCITS – because their financial regulators
do not permit the sale of these funds.
US-based institutional investors can use UCITS vehicles
– but only...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager