Danish hedge fund manager adds long-only UCITS version
Wed Mar 30, 2011
A Danish-based hedge fund manager is moving into the
long-only universe by launching an equity fund.
Highlighting the increasing the convergence between the
alternative and long-only world, the new Uttrup Invest European
Equity UCITS fund, which is expected to launch in May
this year, is a long-only version of the Guernsey-domiciled
Jesper Uttrup: chief investment officer of Uttrup Financial
The Danish-domiciled UCITS differs from the Cresco fund
because it does not use leverage or shorting. The...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager