Credit fund from CQS launches on Schroders GAIA platform
Thu Mar 31, 2011
Schroders is launching a credit fund, the fifth fund on its
absolute return UCITS platform.
Schroder GAIA CQS Credit is an unconstrained credit long/short
product. The fund will be managed by multi-strategy asset
manager CQS which has total assets under management of $10.3
billion. The fund is expected to launch next month.
The fund will be managed by the same team that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager