German manager launches third absolute return fund
Thu Mar 31, 2011
Munich-based investment manager, Assenagon Credit
Management, is launching its latest absolute return UCITS
It is launching an unnamed capital structure arbitrage fund,
expected to launch in June, with the aim of attracting
€250 million ($354.7 million) of assets within six months.
This is the third fund from Assenagon Credit Management.
Assenagon's Dr Jochen Felseneimer
All the funds use hedge fund strategies within the UCITS
wrapper and are domiciled in Luxembourg.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager