Schroders teams up with CQS for long/short credit UCITS
Thu Mar 31, 2011
Schroders is teaming up with $10 billion alternative asset
manager CQS to roll out the fifth UCITS-compliant fund strategy
on its GAIA (Global Alternative Investor Access) platform with
the launch of the Schroder GAIA CQS Credit Fund.
The new product will offer investors access in an onshore
regulated format to the CQS Credit Long/Short Fund, an
unconstrained long/short credit strategy run by the CQS credit
team led by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager